Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Cheeseburger in Paradise gone wrong

We dont get out much. With 2 kids, allergies, and one income a date comes far and few between. I saw that Cheeseburger in Paradise had advertised a gluten free bun to go with their burgers. I was super uper excited because I have been CRAVING a nice fat juicy burger! I like to eat, which is probably why I havent lost weight since going gluten free. Anyway, we were seated promptly and greeted with a smiling waitress. She seemed nice and returned shortly with our waters. We put in our orders and then the waiting...waiting...and more waiting. About 35 minutes later our burgers arrived with what I would compare to charcoal bun. My gluten free bun was so burnt it was hard and made everything else have that burnt to a crisp taste. I was so appalled that a chef would send out a bun that burnt. I was soooooo hungry I didnt say anything to the waitress for fear of having to wait any longer and have a hole in my stomach. So I sucked up paying an extra dollar for the gluten free bun took it off and ate the burger. I am very sad that no one mentioned the fact that my bun was sitting on my plate, burnt to a crisp and even the waitress when returning said nothing. We keft without incident but I will not spend my money there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment