Thursday, April 23, 2015

Traders Joes Gluten Free brownies


When I was home from the hospital one of my friends brought a box of gluten free brownie mix over. We hung out and watched a movie but the box sat in my pantry for a while till I have somewhat recovered from surgery complications. The other day I was missing the therapeutic need of baking. I love baking and miss it so much! I love seeing creations and trying new recipes, especially since going gluten free its a challenge to find good recipes that don't taste like cardboard. We did just that with many items trying different brands and finding secrets from trial and error. I may have told too many people my secrets but hey everyone loves a good recipe. This is more of a review since its from a box. 
I don't normally buy from Trader Joes there are lot of reasons why but Ill leave that out. I followed the box directions for the most part, but I did modify a few things. First I made sure my items are room temperature, I also add extra liquid, coconut oil, and under cooked by the box time estimates. 
 They turned out very chewy and perfectly fudgy like my kids love and my friend came over that day and together the whole thing was almost gone in one day. The girls finished it off the next day and my hubby said it was delicious also. If you love brownies heres one to try!


No comments:

Post a Comment