Monday, July 20, 2015


Gluten Free vanilla cupcakes with Vanilla
Buttercream icing









Gluten Free cupcakes chocolate with cream cheese icing!

I love to bake! I also love to eat! I'm not the biggest sweet eater but I love to see the art in baking and cooking. It is a huge passion for me, but it is very strenuous and most days my autoimmune conditions that have affected my muscles and nerves make it close to impossible to follow that dream.  I am still on my way to healing daily.

Gluten Free yumminess using a 2D coupler.









My icing recipes use Confectionery sugar, real butter (preferably organic), cream cheese,  and Organic pure vanilla, milk. Everyone loves my cupcakes :)

If you dont have enough butter you can substitute Crisco or shortening with butter and add butter extract flavoring but I love the natural taste of my icing!

For piping hard decorations you want to add Meringue powder to the icing as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment