Saturday, November 20, 2010

Crazy Allergies

Well, after many days of research I have come to find there is close to no help for people with MULTIPLE food allergies not just Gluten or peanut. Aside from turning into a rabbit, I decided to go ahead and put one foot in front of the other and create my own blog with new recipes I find,hopefully this will help you or someone you love as well. Please feel free to email me with suggestions and comments. I am open to ideas, but please refrain from sending me links to recipes that are not useful, at this point I have seen them all!
This is a list of my FOOD allergies, not to mention environmental ones so I will be needing recipes avoiding these ingredients:

Bakers Yeast
Cows Milk
Swiss Cheese
Cottage Cheese
Cheddar Cheese
Oats
Pepper
Corn
Peas
Yogurt

No comments:

Post a Comment