Sunday, October 30, 2011

Menu Options

Well Since going gluten free I have had a hard time finding references for places for the kids to "treat" them. Such as there are no more happy meals, or any kind of "fast" meals that come with cute little toys they will inevitably fight over but served its purpose for the day.

Its been frustrating. I have found several restaurants that do have gluten free alternatives. One of my favorite restaurants that I emailed; Ruby Tuesday, just posted this;

http://www.rubytuesday.com/assets/menu/pdf/informational/allergen.pdf

This includes all of the allergens and alternatives to be able to eat there. Currently, they have a buy one get one free coupon (up to $15 off) as well on their facebook page, ends Nov. 1st. I love their salad bar. Even though I am sad their fries are not included at least there are some options available.

Another site I came across details the places in the Hampton Roads area that this person has visited and found to have GF options.

My other favorite is Olive Garden, and so I will be looking into researching there so when we have the funds I can enjoy my OG!

No comments:

Post a Comment