Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Red Robin Review

Hubby and I decided to do a quick lunch date while the girls were in school. We went to Red Robin after hearing from several people how great they were. I have to say I am pleasantly surprised! The staff was very friendly from the moment we walked in. I have been given some looks and attitude at other places when asking for a gluten free menu but they didn't flinch. The waitress was very knowledgeable  I asked her about the fries and she informed me  they were fried separate and you can have them without the seasoning. They were yummy! I peaked at the list of gluten free items and ordered a burger, they even have gluten free buns (with an extra $1 charge). I was pleasantly excited when I saw how delicious the burger came out. The bun was nice and fluffy and not dry or burnt like some other places. The meat was fresh along with the lettuce and tomato. The burger wasnt greasy and just the right size. The fries were piping hot and freshly made. We even ordered another basket because its bottomless fries there! It felt so good to indulge in the little treasures so many take for granted. We will def be back there again in the future! 

No comments:

Post a Comment